Join our team, write Articles and Tutorials
We are always looking for quality, new material. If you think you could offer some interesting reading material for our readers – whether it is a full-length article or a short quick tip, let us know!
- Your work will be published on a new, rapidly-growing community that loves vectors and graphic design
- You get links and traffic to your website.
- You get work exposure as your author biography is included.
- You can share your techniques with our readers.
- You will receive feedbacks and comments on your work.
- You can earn up to 100$, depending the quality of your submitted tutorial
If you have anything interesting and new to share about vectors, you are welcome to write for us. It can be a technique you use for your projects or it can be a step by step description to draw an illustration.
If you are rather a writer, than a graphic designer, send us your design-related articles from the world of graphic design and vectors.
You just write in a simple wysiwyg html editor, attach the images and when you’re done, compress all the files and send to us.
Before submitting your articles or tutorials to our team for review, please read our requirements first:
- We accept only original content that has never been published before
- Tutorials, and articles should not contain links of any kind (except if you wish to share your website or inspiration source – no affiliate links, please)
- The tutorial or article should contain a short description about the author (links to a personal blog or site are allowed)
- Our editorial team has the right to edit formatting of your tutorial or article to ensure it is in line with our general website style
If you have something to share, please feel free to complete the contact form below.